Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dear Insomnia

Dear Insomnia,
     Why do you have to be such a persistent little pecker? Sleep is a wonderful and necessary thing and every night you seem to find a way to keep it just out of my grasp. The cranky mood that comes from my constantly interrupted sleep is taking it's toll not only on me, but on my family and friends as well.  They appreciate how delightful and fun a fully rested Lyndie can be and they are anxious to have her back in their lives no matter the cost.
     I hereby declare war on you Insomnia and I'm about to open up a big can of "whoop ass" and fight you tooth and nail until I have your ass whipped and have kicked your uninvited ass to the curb.
Sluggishly yours,
Lyndie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use bad words and your comment goes bye-bye.