Friday, July 18, 2014

Dear Friday

Dear Friday,
     Thank you for being here waiting for me! I see great adventures ahead in our time together today. We can start with some much needed housework, do a load or two of laundry and then enjoy some relaxing alone time out in the garden with a glass of iced tea and a good book. I also see a healthy and delicious home-cooked meal of Turkey Chili and GF cornbread with a small glass of my favorite Peach wine and a dessert of Salted Caramel Gelato. Yes Friday, I have saved all of my favorite foods and activities to share with you because as the gateway to the weekend you deserve to be celebrated!
     Saturday and Sunday, if you happen to be reading this, I want you to know that you will be celebrated this weekend in you own very special ways as well!
Aloha and Mahalo,
A happy and relaxed Lyndie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use bad words and your comment goes bye-bye.