Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dear Edgar

Dear Spleen, or as you prefer to be called, Edgar,
I have no idea why you are acting up today as I have been very sensitive to your needs for so long. I eat clean and healthy, try to get regular exercise and rest as much as possible so why are you choosing today to aggravate me? I really don't have time for this as I have a very full schedule today with homeschooling, cooking, cleaning and laundry. And why are you dragging the hip into your shenanigans? The hip has plenty to do today and doesn't need you to be distracting it. I'd appreciate it if you and the hip would get back to work and do you jobs so that I can do mine.
Sincerely,
The Lyndie You Live In

1 comment:

  1. Dumb old Edgar! And to think he tricked the hip into falling for his shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete

Use bad words and your comment goes bye-bye.